If you want to achieve success in life, you must decide what success means to you and set some goals. Make each act of the day successful. This produces a successful day, a series of successful days produce a successful week, a series of successful weeks produce a successful month, a series of successful models pretty is a successful year, and a series of successful years produces a successful life. Just think; it all starts with one successful act.
- You become a success when you make up your mind about what you want; decide the job, career, or activity in which you want to invest your time. Determine how you will go about preparing yourself to earn the kind of income you desire and develop a plan to achieve financial security.
- Success is not confined to any one part of your personality but is related to the development of all the parts; body, mind, heart, and spirit. It is making the most of your total self.
- Success is harnessing your heart to a task you love to do. It is falling in love with your work. It demands intense concentration on your chief aim in life. It is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.
- Success is 99% mental attitude. It calls for love, joy, optimism, confidence, serenity, poise, faith, courage, cheerfulness, imagination, initiative, tolerance, honesty, humility, patience, and enthusiasm.
- Success is not arriving at the summit of a mountain as a final destination. It is perpetual growth. It is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated. It is refusing to let the present loss interfere with your long-range goal.
· Success is not arriving at the summit of a mountain as a final destination. It is perpetual growth. It is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated. It is refusing to let the present loss interfere with your long-range goal.